Tuesday 16 December 2014

Homemade Nutella


Nutella is my fav spread for Bread. I do make some easy chocolate sweets with it. But it is too costly I feel. Making it a batch at home will be fresher and pocket friendly.
One big change I did to the regular Nutella is, replace Hazelnut with our peanuts. I don’t see any bog change in the taste.
It is same method as Homemade Peanut butter with addition of chocolate chips. Since the chocolate is semisweet I skipped the addition of Honey and salt.
 

Ingredients:
·         Roasted Peanuts – 1 cup
·         Semisweet chocolate chips – 1 to 2 tbsp (I used dark ones)
·         Cooking Oil – 1 tsp (Optional)
If the Roasted peanuts are not very fresh, then dry roast them in pan for a while and cool it down.
 
Grind the peanuts into fine paste with the help of little oil. (You can skip the oil too). (If you like little coarse, then don’t grind it very smooth).
 
Once it is smooth add the chocolate chips and grind again for a minute. The chocolate chips will be easily melted with the heat because of grinding.
Cleaning the mixie jar after making this is boring. So I made a milk shake with chickoo. You can make similar milkshakes with banana or apple too. It goes great with nutella.

Refrigerate in a clear jar. It holds up good for more than a week.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...